Sunday, May 25, 2014

vintage denim jacket







Hey lovely readers,

my favorite summer piece this time is a vintage denim jacket from Levi´s.
There are so many ways to style them and the best you can wear it to everything :)
So here some inspirations how i styled the jacket with my new bag  from Coach New York .
It´s a souvenir from my last trip to London :)

manuwears:
- levi´s vintage denim jacket
- mango shirt
- zara trousers
- eden leo slip-ons
- coach bag
- vintage watch
- marc by marc jacobs bracelet
- hermès bracelet

xoxo manu

10 comments:

  1. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now :-)
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look! Loving the slip ons :)

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool slip-ons and cool outfit overall! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Love the denim jacket

    bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete